- a) Information you provide
John Christian Electrical Contractors Ltd will use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested
- So we may provide may provide goods and services to you
- To process and manage your invoicing
- To provide you with customer services after providing goods and services
- a) When you make an enquiry to John Christian Electrical Contractors Ltd
- b) When John Christian Electrical Contractors Ltd requires to communicate with you
- c) When you request for goods and services to be supplied
- a) Legitimate Interests
- b) Performance of a contract
- c) Compliance with legal obligations
To comply to GDPR we are required to follow strict security procedures in the storage and processing of your personal information that you have provided to us. We have put in place appropriate and reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information remains secure against accidental or un lawful loss, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access. When we share your personal information with trusted third parties, we may do so by email. Please remember that we cannot guarantee the security of all the emails we send, but we do take data security very seriously. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. In general, your personal information will be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, in certain cases should your data be disclosed to companies located outside the EEA, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information. John Christian Electrical Contractors Ltd will always aim to ensure that any personal information we keep is as accurate as possible, stored and processed safely.
John Christian Electrical Contractors Ltd only keep your personal information for the necessary period required for the purposes for which personal information is processed. The length of time we retain personal information will depend on the purposes for which we collect and use it, or as required to comply with applicable laws, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Financial Information – as per HMRC guidelines
- Suppliers information – 2 years from the date activity ceases
- Customer information – 2 years from the date activity ceases
- Emails – 2 years
Your rights under GDPR in relation to the way we process your personal information are set out below. You may contact us using the details on our website or using the following email address to exercise any of these rights, and we will respond to any request received from you within 1 month from the date the request is submitted.
- a) Right of access to personal data
- b) Right to rectify your personal data
- c) Right to erase your personal data
- d) Right to object or restrict processing of your personal data
- e) Right to data portability
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted here.